VILTROX PFU RBMH 85mm F1.8 STM AF Autofocus Lens Portrait Fixed Focus Lens for Fujifilm Fuji X Mount Mirrorless Camera X-Mount
A short-telephoto well-suited to portraiture, the FUJIFILM X PFU RBMH 85mm f/1.8 STM from Viltrox is also characterized by its bright f/1.8 maximum aperture, which excels in difficult lighting as well as benefits working with shallow depth of field techniques. The optical design comprises one extra-low dispersion element, along with four elements made from highly transparent glass, that aids in reducing chromatic and spherical aberrations in order to realize high clarity and sharpness. An HD Nano multi-layer coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens features an STM motor for quick, quiet autofocus performance along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.6' for working with close-up subjects.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 127.5mm equivalent focal length. Due to its physical design, this lens is not suitable for use on the FUJIFILM X-Pro3 camera and may scratch the camera body if attached.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers a wealth of control over focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- One extra-low dispersion element and four elements made from highly transparent glass contribute to reducing a variety of aberrations in order to produce well-corrected imagery with accurate color and high sharpness.
- HD Nano multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Also, this coating is water-resistant to help protect the exposed surfaces from moisture.
- STM autofocus motor delivers quiet and precise focusing performance along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.6'.
- Electronic contacts convey Exif data as well as permit camera-based aperture selection.