Godox TT600 Speedlite Flash with Built-in 2.4G Wireless Transmission for DSLR
Peoduction Description Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm Zoom Range: 24-200mm (14mm with Panel) Tilts from -7 to 90° Rotates Left & Right 180° Wireless Master/Slave Functionality Recycle Time: 0.1-2.6 Seconds 3.5mm Sync Port; Wireless Control Port Runs on Four AA Batteries...
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-2.6 Seconds
- 3.5mm Sync Port; Wireless Control Port
- Runs on Four AA Batteries
- High-Speed Sync via Optional Transmitter
- The number of flashes is about 230(2500mA NI-MH battery). Full flash recycle time is up to 0.1-2.6s(Use Panasonic eneloop batteries).
- High Guide Number: GN60(m ISO 100), short flash duration, high illumination, far Irradiation distance. Stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range.
- Adopts Godox wireless X system with built-in 2.4G wireless transmission, Godox AD360II-C/AD360II-N flash, TT685C TT685N flash, X1T-C/X1T-N trigger and other devices that with wireless control system.
- High-speed Sync: Can realize HSS when used with Godox Cell-II trigger or X1C/X1N TTL wireless trigger (Sold Separately), the max speed can up to 1/8000s (Depend on the cameras). It's particularly convenient when using the aperture to fill flash on portrait preferentially. Note: The TT600 can NOT realize HSS when used on camera hot shoe.
- Both Optic Transmission and 2.4G Radio Transmission available, offers more stable signal, farther distance, wider range of application, less power consumption, less affected by the obstacle.