SmallRig Cage with Wooden Handgrip for Sony A6000/A6300 2082
SmallRig Cage with Wooden Handgrip for Sony A6000/A6300 2082 Overview
- SmallRig Cage with Wooden Handgrip 2082 is exclusively designed for Sony A6000/A6300 in the market to bring out the camera’s maximum potential. It includes Cage 1661 and Wooden Handgrip 1970. It offers lots of possibilities for additional attachment as per your needs during shooting.
- Key Features:
- 1.It is exclusively designed for for Sony A6000/A6300.
- 2.It could be applied in handheld shooting to enhance shooting stability.
- 3.The wooden grip made of rosewood is ergonomically designed and offers a very comfortable experience for the cameraman.
- SmallRig Cage 1661 fits and protects the camera perfectly. However, it does not block any access to the SD card slot, battery compartment and all camera controls. The integrated cold shoe on the top could attach Magic Arm 2026 for monitor, and 1/4’’-20 threaded holes on the top could be mounted with Safety Rail 1195 and then NATO handle 1955 for handheld shooting. The front of the cage is anti-twist designed and is good for heat dissipation. Sony A6500 Wooden Handgrip 1970 is designed ergonomically, thus it offers a very comfortable experience for the cameraman. It prevents the hand from uncomfortableness caused by battery overheat. Sony A6500 Wooden Handgrip 1970 could be mounted on the right side of Cage 1661 via three M4 screws for an enjoyable gripping experience.
- Compatibility: Sony A6000/A6300
- Product Dimensions: 137x70x85 mm
- Net Weight: 180g
- Package Size: 185x100x60 mm
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy