Yongnuo RF-603 N1 Wireless Flash Trigger Kit
Product Highlights Frequency: 2.4 GHz Range: 328' Channels: 16 Flash Sync Speed up to 1/320 sec Dual-Function Shutter Release Can Set Transmit and Transceiver States Hot Shoe Mount PC Sync and 2.5mm Ports Shutter Release Cable Included Each Trigger Runs on 2 AAA Batteries Yongnuo RF-603 N1 Overview features...
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 328'
- Channels: 16
- Flash Sync Speed up to 1/320 sec
- Dual-Function Shutter Release
- Can Set Transmit and Transceiver States
- Hot Shoe Mount
- PC Sync and 2.5mm Ports
- Shutter Release Cable Included
- Each Trigger Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
Yongnuo RF-603 N1 Overview
- features two 16 channel, 2.4 GHz transceivers as well as a shutter release cable for remote triggering of Nikon cameras with a 10-Pin connection. Each transceiver has a male camera shoe on the bottom as well as a female hot shoe on top for triggering a flash unit. The system has a wireless range of 328' and can sync at speeds up to 1/320 second. Additionally, it has a dual-function shutter release with half-press and full-press capabilities.
- The transceivers can be placed in either single transmit or transceiver modes depending on your needs and can wake up flash units and cameras. Also, it has 2.5mm and PC sync ports for using additional cables in order to connect studio flashes or to different cameras. This kit comes with a shutter release cable for the 10-Pin connection. Also, each trigger runs on 2 AAA batteries
- Nikon: D1, D1H, D1X, D2, D200, D2H, D2Hs, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D300, D300s, D3s, D3x, D4, D4s, D700, D800, D800e and D810
- Fuji: S3 and S5
- Kodak :DCS-14N