Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL-S Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer WEEBILL S
Key Features Rear Underslung Handle in Compact Design Highly Upgraded Motors and Algorithm Support for Optional Transmission Module Updated ZY Play App Features Improved Design -The WEEBILL-S incorporates the rear handle design of its predecessor, the WEEBILL LAB, into a more compact form with new features. These include highly upgraded...
- Rear Underslung Handle in Compact Design
- Highly Upgraded Motors and Algorithm
- Support for Optional Transmission Module
- Updated ZY Play App Features
- Improved Design -The WEEBILL-S incorporates the rear handle design of its predecessor, the WEEBILL LAB, into a more compact form with new features. These include highly upgraded motors and stabilization algorithm.
- TransMount Image Transmission Module -The WEEBILL-S supports the optional TransMount Image Transmission Module, which is being released at around the same time. This compact module attaches under the mounting plate of the gimbal and allows for 1080p30 transmission for up to 328' to corresponding receivers. Up to three receivers are supported, allowing you to stream to three devices simultaneously. Compatible devices include smartphones, tablets, and select monitors.
- Upgraded ZY Play App -The companion ZY Play iOS/Android app has been upgraded to work together with the optional TransMount Image Transmission Module to provide an enhanced workflow. Many features, such as ViaTouch 2.0, have also been upgraded to work independently of the Image Transmission Module.
- 6 Modes of Operation :
- Full-Range POV Mode -Allows 360° synchronous movement on all three axes. This ensures that instead of leveling off during motion, the camera will remain locked in position no matter how far you move the gimbal in a certain direction, allowing for true POV shots.
- Vortex Mode -Create 360° barrel shots.
- Go Mode -Operate at maximum follow speed for extreme sports and similar applications.
- PF Mode -The camera pans as you turn the gimbal left and right. This feature is highly useful for hyperlapse capture.
- F Mode -The camera will follow the movement of the gimbal handle.
- L Mode -Keep your subject in focus when you mimic dolly or jib movements.