Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash Speedlight For Nikon (80372 , PH80372)
- Built-In Odin Transmitter/Receiver
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to +90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-5 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash features a built-in Odin transmitter and receiver as well as full i-TTL functionality for use with Nikon cameras. The Mitros+ has a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 in the 105mm position, useful for illuminating subjects within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm. Additionally, the flash features wireless transmission via an optical pulse or IR triggering and can access 4 channels and 3 groups.
This radio transmission and reception is compatible with Strato II transmitters in addition to full compatibility with the Odin-series wireless devices. Also, this Mitros+ has memory functions for saving up to three sets of flash and function information for quickly changing when needed.
The flash head has the ability to rotate 180° in each direction and tilt from -7° to +90°. This allows for excellent control over bounce angles during a shoot. Also, the Mitros+ features a recycle time from 0.1 to 5 seconds that can be improved to 2.5 seconds with a quick flash mode.
Additionally, this flash unit features full manual controls and customizable shooting options that include high-speed sync and stroboscopic shooting modes. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with an attachable diffuser for softening light when needed. Other accessories include a soft case, 3.5mm sync cable, USB cable, USB drive with manual, an adapter for external power packs, and a flash stand.
- Radio transmission is compatible with Odin and Strato II wireless triggering systems up to 328' away
- Wireless functionality via optical pulses in 4 channels and 3 groups with a range of up to 52.5' indoors
- Ratio modes from 1:8 to 1:1 and 8:1 are available for firing multiple flash units
- A modeling flash setting is available for previewing how your shot will turn out
- High-speed synchronization allows you to fire using the fastest shutter speed available on your camera
- A bounce card and wide-angle diffuser are built into the flash head for convenience
- Stroboscopic mode fires a series of flashes at a frequency of 1-199 Hz for up to 100 flashes
- Status LED lights will notify you when the flash is ready to fire
- Overheating protection will slow the firing time to avoid damage from heat
- AF-assist light for focusing in poor lighting conditions
- Memory system for retaining your settings when the flash is powered off
- 3.5mm sync port for connecting this flash to a larger system
- USB port for installing firmware updates