FUJIFILM XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens XF80mm Mirrorless Lens
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 122mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element, Four ED Elements
- Super EBC Coating
- Linear AF Motor, Floating Focus System
- 1:1 Magnification, 9.8" Minimum Focus
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Designed for close-up shooting, the FUJIFILM XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro is a 122mm equivalent telephoto prime for X-mount mirrorless cameras. The long focal length coupled with the f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to isolating subject matter, especially when paired with the short 9.8" minimum focusing distance, and a 1:1 life-size magnification is ideal for macro shooting. A Floating Focus System benefits close-up work by using two distinct focusing groups in order to maintain image quality throughout the focus range, and a linear motor ensures quick, quiet autofocus performance. Additionally, a five stop-effective optical image stabilization system complements making sharp imagery by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
In regard to the optical design, this lens employs one aspherical element and four low dispersion elements to realize sharp, clear imagery void of both chromatic and spherical aberrations. A Super EBC coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting when working in bright and backlit conditions. Additionally, enabling the lens's use in harsh environments, it is weather-sealed and also features a fluorine coating on the front element to guard against moisture, smudging, and dust.
- Short telephoto prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 122mm equivalent focal length.
- Macro lens affords a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 9.8" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element controls distortion, curvature of field, and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Floating Focus System employs two distinct groups of focusing elements for faster performance as maintained image quality throughout the focusing range.
- Linear motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- Focus range limiter switch allows you to constrain the focus range to between 9.8" to 1.6', 1.6' to infinity, or for the whole 9.8" to infinity range for more responsive focusing depending on the distance to your subject.
- A five stop-effective optical image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- The lens body is weather-sealed to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions. Additionally, this design also permits working in temperatures as low as 14°F.
- A fluorine coating has been applied to the front lens element to guard against smudging, moisture, and dust.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional XF 1.4x TC WR and XF 2x TC WR teleconverters for extending the effective focal length to an equivalent 171mm and 244mm, respectively.