Meike MK-50mm F2.0 50mm f 2.0 Large Aperture Manual Focus lens fit Fujifilm X Mount
- Lens structure:5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f/22;Maximum magnification: 0.08xI
- Filter diameter:49mm
- Super multi-coated/Angle: Diagonal 59 degree； Horizontal 50 degree ；Vertical 33 degree 50’
- Maximum magnification: 0.08xIt is manual lens,when you use camera with lens,you need to set camera to'shoot without lens"
- A flexible prime, the FUJIFILM X-mount MK-50mm f/2 Lens from Meike is a 75mm equivalent lens characterized by its bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working with selective focus techniques as well as in difficult lighting conditions. A multi-layer nano coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, the lens has a manual focus design for working with subjects as close as 2.1' away and a 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- This 50mm f/2 lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 75mm equivalent focal length
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Multi-layer nano coating has been applied in order to suppress ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Manual focus design along with a manual aperture ring offer precise control over both focus and exposure.
- All-metal construction is durable and depth of field and focus distance scales have been printed onto the lens barrel for pre-focusing needs.