Peak Design Anchor Mount
- Slim, Lightweight Design
- Works with all Peak Design Straps
- Use on 11mm Standard Camera/Wrist Straps
- Screws into Standard 1/4-20 Socket
- Machined/Anodized Aluminum Construction
Photographers will appreciate this low-profile, slim, lightweight Anchor Mount from Peak Design for attaching a neck or wrist strap to their camera's 1/4-20 tripod socket. The mount will work with all Peak Design Straps, and other standard straps with up to 11mm wide strap ends. For strength and durability, the mount is constructed from machined/anodized aluminum.
- Anchor Mount is not compatible with tripods or Capture system. If you frequently use a tripod or Capture, check out the Peak Design Standard Plate.
- Peak Design often recommends attaching 1 end of your Peak Design strap to your camera's side strap lug (opposite the grip) and the other end to the bottom. These 2 connection points let the camera hang with the lens facing down for greater comfort and stability, especially with longer primes and zooms. Anchor Mount is the most low-profile, unobtrusive connection point available for PD Anchors and standard camera straps.