Rode VideoMic Me Directional Mic for Smartphones
Rode VideoMic Me Directional Mic for Smartphones Overview
- The VideoMic Me from RODE is a compact and lightweight directional microphone that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket. It can be used to capture audio for primary camera or front camera (selfie) use with its flexible mounting bracket and will accommodate a wide range of smartphones.
The VideoMic Me features a 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear that allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the mic. It includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather conditions.
- Lightweight at Only 1.2 Ounces
- Flexible Mounting Bracket
- 3.5mm TRRS Connector
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack on Rear
- Includes Furry Windshield