Samyang AF 24mm f/2.8 FE Lens for Sony E
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two HR and Three Aspherical Elements
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Autofocus with Manual Focus Override
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
A versatile wide-angle prime for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, the Samyang AF 24mm f/2.8 FE is an especially compact, lightweight lens well-suited for travel, landscape, and street photography. The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements and two high refractive index elements to suppress spherical aberrations, which help to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens's autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' AF systems for quick and precise focusing performance, and manual focus override is also available for more refined control.
- Compact wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Maximum f/2.8 aperture helps to achieve the slim, portable form factor while also remaining versatile for use in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Three aspherical elements and two high refractive index elements help control spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness, resolution, and clarity.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length and prevents the front of the lens from rotating during use.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Included lens hood helps to block stray light from causing flare and ghosting.