Tamron B008 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II PZD Lens for Sony
- Compact, Lightweight 15x Zoom Lens
- For Use with Sony Digital SLR Cameras
- For APS-C Image Sensor Cameras
- Piezo Drive Ultrasonic AF Motor
- Zoom Wide Angle to Ultra Telephoto
The Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II PZD Lens for Sony is a 15x high power zoom lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras using the more compact APS-C image sensors. The focal length of this lens is equivalent to approx. 28-405mm in 35mm format. Designed as an "all-in-one" lens, it will meet almost all photographic opportunities without changing lenses.
The addition of PZD (Piezo Drive) ultrasonic autofocus motor helps make this lens lighter, short and slimmer than any previous lens in this category, and provides faster, quieter auto-focusing.
This lens will focus down to 19.3" (0.49 m) throughout the zoom range.
This lens is designed exclusively for DSLR cameras with smaller APS-C-size sensors. It is NOT compatible with 35mm film cameras and DSLR cameras with image sensors larger than 24 x 16mm.
- Compact, lightweight 15x zoom lens
- For use with Sony digital SLR cameras
- For APS-C image sensor cameras
- A new level of compactness, performance, and speed is achieved with the addition of PZD (Piezo Drive), an innovative ultrasonic autofocus motor based on an advanced piezoelectric design