Phottix Laso TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter For Canon (89092 , PH89092)
Introducing the Phottix Laso TTL Flash Trigger. The Phottix Laso Flash Trigger System allows users to control and trigger Canon radio-enabled flashes, as well as control and trigger Canon’s non-radio flashes mounted on Laso Receivers. Using Phottix Laso Receivers, photographers can control and trigger older Canon flashes without built-in radio functions. Studio lights can also be triggered by the Laso Receiver, adding a new layer of creativity.
- 15 channels with Digital ID
- AF Assist Light.
- High Speed Sync1/ 8000**
- Support Multiple Flash Modes including ETTL II/ ETTL, Manual, Multi, Ext.A and Linked Shooting***
- Controls and Triggers Canon-compatible radio-enabled flash****
- The Phottix Laso Transmitter can control and trigger 5 groups* (15 units) of Canon-compatible radio-enabled flashes and supports multiple flash modes, including ETTL II/ETTL, Manual, Multi, Ext.A and Linked Shooting.
- The Laso Receiver works with Canon’s nonradio ETTL flashes. Users can control and trigger these flashes from different radio devices, including the Phottix Laso Transmitter, Canon ST-E3-RT flash transmitter, and Canon radio-enabled flashes. The Laso Receiver can also be connected to studio lights, offering the ability to mix hot shoe flashes and studio lights in one triggering system.